One Question That Can Destroy Any Marriagehttp://savethemarriage.com/stmblog/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D. Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D. http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/669b7e375d93f77521ddaba08adb8063?s=96&d=blank&r=pg
But there is one question that will suck the life right out of a marriage. And it is a question you don’t even need to ask another person, in order to do the damage.
In fact, another person won’t make a difference for this question. It is a question lurking within you.
Oh, and did I mention that another question, similar to this question — but very different in direction — can help restore a relationship?
Change the question, change the frame. Get stuck on the question, get stuck in a downward spiral. It’s up to you. . . once you know the question.
Which one are you asking?
(Need some help with your marriage? Grab my Save The Marriage System RIGHT HERE.)
- Post Tags:
- Am I The Problem In My Marriage
- Biggest Problem In A Marriage
- Causes Of Problem In Marriage
- communication problem in marriage
- How To Solve Problem In Love Marriage
- Marriage Crisis Causes
- Marriage Crisis Help
- Marriage Crisis Solutions
- Marriage Crisis Workshops
- Marriage Surviving Midlife Crisis
- Midlife Crisis Marriage Reconciliation
- Problem In A Marriage
- Problem In Marriage Life
- Problem Of Marriage And Solution
- Resolving Marriage Crisis
- Save Marriage Alone
- Save Marriage Midlife Crisis
- Save My Marriage Now
- save the marriage
- Save The Marriage Lee Baucom
- Save Your Marriage Newsletter
- Save Your Marriage Quick
- What Causes Problem In Marriage
- Posted In:
- Save Your Marriage Podcast
Dr. Baucom is internationally known for his methods and approaches to saving marriages. For over 25 years, Dr. Baucom has been helping people around the world to save, restore, and create the relationships they desire and deserve. He is the author of the book, How To Save Your Marriage In 3 Simple Steps, and creator of the Save The Marriage System, as well as numerous other resources.All stories by: Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D.