I had heard that line many times before. She was just the next client to tell me this. It was her justification for ending the relationship. “Brenda” was distraught, only 6 years into her marriage. Their love was so strong in the beginning. It seemed they were perfect for each other. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, things […]Read More...
- Is Your Marriage On Life Support?
- 5 Problems Plaguing Your Marriage
- Why It Matters: The Importance of Your Efforts To Save Your Marriage
- “Why Are We Fighting?”
- Is It “Too Little, Too Late”?
- Are You Forward-Facing (Or Rear-Watching)?
- Escape The Perception/Connection Trap
- Why “I’ll Try Anything” Is NOT A Plan
- Fear Got You Stuck?
- The Top 10’s You Need To Know
Popular Tagsadvice affair bad marriage advice can I save my marriage can this marriage be saved change behavior commitment communication connection divorce emotional affair forgiveness free marriage advice free marriage video help saving marriage how to save a marriage how to save my marriage how to save your marriage I can\'t save marriage improve marriage infidelity it\'s not my fault lee baucom lee h. baucom love marital advice marital help marriage marriage advice marriage podcast problems in marriage relationship advice save marriage save marriage podcast save my marriage save the marriage save the marriage podcast save your marriage stop divorce stopping divorce stop the divorce stop your divorce valentine\'s day what makes a marriage last why can't i save my marriage