“For every piece of information,” the writer told me, “about how divorce hurts a child, I can show you research that it doesn’t harm a child.” Admittedly, the writer was a bit biased. He was wanting to divorce his wife. I knew he wasn’t listening to me, but I also know he is completely wrong. […]
- “The Last Straw”
- What Are You Controlling?
- “Don’t Listen To This” – Reverse Psychology
- 3rd Biggest Mistake People Make
- Is Your Marriage On Life Support?
- 5 Problems Plaguing Your Marriage
- Why It Matters: The Importance of Your Efforts To Save Your Marriage
- “Why Are We Fighting?”
- Is It “Too Little, Too Late”?
- Are You Forward-Facing (Or Rear-Watching)?
Popular Tagsadvice affair bad marriage advice can I save my marriage can this marriage be saved change behavior commitment communication connection divorce emotional affair forgiveness free marriage advice free marriage video help saving marriage how to save a marriage how to save my marriage how to save your marriage I can\'t save marriage improve marriage infidelity it\'s not my fault lee baucom lee h. baucom love marital advice marital help marriage marriage advice marriage podcast problems in marriage relationship advice save marriage save marriage podcast save my marriage save the marriage save the marriage podcast save your marriage stop divorce stopping divorce stop the divorce stop your divorce valentine\'s day what makes a marriage last why can't i save my marriage