Surviving Conflicthttps://savethemarriage.com/stmblog/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D. Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D. https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/669b7e375d93f77521ddaba08adb8063?s=96&d=blank&r=pg
This week, I cover surviving conflict.
Conflict can slowly eat away at the connection of a relationship. The more fights and arguments you have — especially when no progress or resolution is found — the weaker the connection becomes.
For many, conflict has become habitual. And some believe that the conflict is “just our way of communicating.” But it is caustic and hurtful.
So, how DO you survive conflict? Learn to face it differently. Learn to do it differently. And learn how to turn the useless sparring into useful progress.
Listen for more in this week’s podcast.
- Post Tags:
- Conflict Habituated Marriage
- Fighting In Marriage Normal
- Marriage Advice Stop Fighting
- Marriage Advice When Fighting
- Marriage And Conflict Turning Disagreement Into Growth
- Marriage Can't Stop Fighting
- Marriage Conflict Avoidance
- Marriage Conflict Causes
- Marriage Conflict Cycles
- Marriage Conflict Management
- Marriage Conflict Resolution
- Marriage Conflict Resolution Books
- Marriage Conflict Theory
- Marriage Counseling Fighting Fair
- Marriage Fighting About Everything
- Marriage Fighting All The Time
- Marriage Rules For Fighting
- Marriage Tips To Stop Fighting
- Marriage Without Conflict
- Marriage Without Fighting
- Posted In:
- Save Your Marriage Podcast
Dr. Baucom is internationally known for his methods and approaches to saving marriages. For over 25 years, Dr. Baucom has been helping people around the world to save, restore, and create the relationships they desire and deserve. He is the author of the book, How To Save Your Marriage In 3 Simple Steps, and creator of the Save The Marriage System, as well as numerous other resources.All stories by: Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D.