Surviving Separationhttps://savethemarriage.com/stmblog/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D. Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D. https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/669b7e375d93f77521ddaba08adb8063?s=96&d=blank&r=pg
If you have listened long to my podcasts, you probably know that I am not big on separations. In fact, unless there is some physical risk, I discourage separations. I think they run counter to working on a relationship.
But. . . sometimes, a separation is unavoidable.
So, how do you survive a separation, especially if you didn’t want the separation (or if you did, and now see it was a mistake)?
I’ll tell you the reasons why I don’t like separations. There are 3 reasons.
There are some tasks that need to happen, both on individual and couple levels, during the separation. You can take on 3 tasks for yourself.
Listen in to the podcast for how to survive a separation.
- Post Tags:
- Marital Problems Separation
- Marital Separation Benefits
- Marital Separation Causes Coping And Consequences
- Marital Separation Emotions
- Marital Separation Guidelines
- Marital Separation Pros And Cons
- Marital Separation Psychology
- Marital Separation Success Stories
- Marriage Separation Effects
- Marriage Separation Getting Back Together
- Marriage Separation Good Or Bad
- Marriage Separation Grief & Loss
- Marriage Separation Guilt
- Marriage Separation Help
- Marriage Separation How Long
- Marriage Separation How To Cope
- Marriage Separation How To Get Back Together
- Marriage Separation How To Reconcile
- Marriage Separation Questions
- Marriage Separation Reconciliation 3 Steps
- Marriage Separation Reconciliation Statistics
- Separation Marital Breakdown
- Posted In:
- Save Your Marriage Podcast
Dr. Baucom is internationally known for his methods and approaches to saving marriages. For over 25 years, Dr. Baucom has been helping people around the world to save, restore, and create the relationships they desire and deserve. He is the author of the book, How To Save Your Marriage In 3 Simple Steps, and creator of the Save The Marriage System, as well as numerous other resources.All stories by: Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D.