“Can My Marriage Heal?”http://savethemarriage.com/stmblog/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D. Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D. http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/669b7e375d93f77521ddaba08adb8063?s=96&d=blank&r=pg
I’ve had this same question many times in my career. I replied with my same response, “I am not here to simply stop a divorce. It isn’t worth it to save a marriage, only for it to be a miserable relationship. Yes, your marriage can heal. Yes, you can have a marriage you can treasure — both of you can treasure. But only after you heal.”
Marriages are not like machines — once a part is broken, it’s done. Marriages are more organic. More like a human body. If your body is injured by something, it will heal. Sure, there may be a scar. But sometimes, scars are stronger than what was there before.
Not overnight, but your marriage CAN heal, and CAN be a relationship you both will treasure. It can be warm, loving, respectful, and strong. It just takes some time and healing.
Learn more on this week’s podcast below.
Ready to start the healing? GET MY SAVE THE MARRIAGE SYSTEM HERE.
- Post Tags:
- Can A Dead Marriage Be Saved
- Can A Doomed Marriage Be Saved
- Can A Marriage Be Saved After Trust Is Broken
- Can A Marriage Be Saved After Trust Is Gone
- Can A Marriage Be Saved If There Is No Attraction
- Can A Marriage Be Saved If There Is No Trust
- Can An Unhappy Marriage Be Saved
- Can Every Marriage Be Saved
- Can Marriage Be Saved
- Can My Marriage Be Saved Book
- Healing A Marriage After Trust Is Broken
- Unhappy Marriage How To Cope
- Unhappy Marriage Unhappy Life
- Unhappy Marriage What To Do
- Unhappy Marriage When To Divorce
- Unhappy Marriage When To Quit
- Posted In:
- Save Your Marriage Podcast
Dr. Baucom is internationally known for his methods and approaches to saving marriages. For over 25 years, Dr. Baucom has been helping people around the world to save, restore, and create the relationships they desire and deserve. He is the author of the book, How To Save Your Marriage In 3 Simple Steps, and creator of the Save The Marriage System, as well as numerous other resources.All stories by: Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D.