The Power of Apology and Forgivinghttps://savethemarriage.com/stmblog/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D.Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D.https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/669b7e375d93f77521ddaba08adb8063?s=96&d=blank&r=pg
The question is what you do when the hurt hangs around. It lingers and lurks, eating away at the connection — unless it is released.
Which is where apologies and forgiving come in.
Each serves a purpose to clear the air.
But to be clear, they aren’t necessarily linked. You might apologize and not be forgiven. You might forgive even without an apology. Each comes from your choice.
Let’s talk about what’s behind each: the elements of an apology and the decision to forgive.
- Post Tags:
- Apology In Marriage
- Forgive Betrayal Marriage
- Forgive In Marriage
- Forgive Infidelity Marriage
- forgiveness in marriage
- Forgiveness In Marriage Adultery
- Forgiveness In Marriage Christian
- Forgiveness In Marriage Life
- Forgiveness On Marriage
- Forgiveness Within Marriage
- God Marriage And Forgiveness
- how to apologize
- how to save your marriage
- lee baucom
- Marriage Advice Forgiveness
- Marriage After Infidelity Forgiveness
- Marriage And Forgiveness
- Marriage Apology Letter
- Marriage Cheating Forgiveness
- Marriage Counseling Forgiveness
- Marriage Forgive And Forget
- Marriage Forgive Quickly
- save the marriage apology letter
- should I apologize
- Simple Marriage Forgiveness
- Posted In:
- Save Your Marriage Podcast
Dr. Baucom is internationally known for his methods and approaches to saving marriages. For over 25 years, Dr. Baucom has been helping people around the world to save, restore, and create the relationships they desire and deserve. He is the author of the book, How To Save Your Marriage In 3 Simple Steps, and creator of the Save The Marriage System, as well as numerous other resources.All stories by: Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D.